Small business accounting software that’s beautifully simple – features like invoicing, payroll, reporting, inventory and more. Xero small business accounting software has all you need to manage your numbers effortlessly.
Xero helps you manage your business and increase efficiency – you can run your business from anywhere from any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, or computer.
Xero protects your business data with multiple layers of security including industry-standard data encryption and secure data centres
“Having used a variety of accounting programs over the last 15 years, when we were introduced to Xero, it impressed us so much that we now use Xero to manage our business finances”.
Xero can be accessed via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone – anywhere there is an internet connection, at any time of the day or night. It is a simple yet powerful accounts program which can be tailored to your specific needs, simply and easily.
Xero comes in six plans
Three of which are only available through Certified Partners like us and are detailed below. There are also many ‘add-ons’ available to suit your business whether its construction, hospitality, freelancers etc..
If you wish to subscribe to Xero there are discounts available and the most up to date information can be found via the Xero website. The prices shown in the picture to the right are the everyday prices without any introductory discounts from Xero applied, so that you can see what the ongoing monthly cost will be for your business.
- For most business users, the Non VAT Cashbook at £6 per month or the VAT Cashbook at £10.80 per month, is usually all that is required if you were to have me as your bookkeeper managing the data entry, so if for example you have a shop, where money is taken through a till and all that is required is to log the daily or weekly sales figures in the accounts system, along with any purchases or staff salaries. It just depends if you are VAT registered, as to which plan is best for your business.
- If you are a small sole trader, such as a window cleaner or office cleaner, then a simple Ledger plan of £2.40 per month, which allows the annual preparation of your accounts may work best for you.
For other business who issue sales invoices or have supplier purchase invoices to log on an accounts system, then a Business Plan may be suitable.
- Starter plan is best for Freelancer and sole traders who have a maximum of 5 sales invoices and 5 Purchase invoices to enter into their accounts each month.
- The standard plan is great for all business and has an unlimited entry for sales and purchase invoices.
- The premium plan has everything from the standard plan and deals with multi-currency transactions.
The most used plans by clients are currently the Ledger, VAT Cashbook and Standard Business Plan. Any special offers available from Xero just as three months for a lower price will be applied to all new clients.
Contact us today, to see what Xero plan would work best for your business and what introductory discounts are currently available.