We love helping small business owners to work smarter, so you can do what you enjoy most – running your business.
If you haven’t got time to do your own bookkeeping, or that it just isn’t your speciality, we offer monthly and quarterly bookkeeping services using Xero accounting software.
We will agree the scope of work and the fees involved up front, for a fixed fee, not a charge by the hour – because we know that cash flow is at the forefront of a business owners mind. That way we can focus on the numbers and you can focus on your business.
We can help with:
- Organising your invoices and receipts into a formal record management system
- Process your reconciliations.
- Manage Construction Industry Scheme records, contractor statement production and HMRC online submissions.
- Payroll – PAYE/NIC calculations, payslip production and HMRC real-time submissions.
- Process end of the month and/or end of the year and produce reports for your accountant to have, in order to produce your tax return.
- Collect your paperwork, process and file it for you – we can even keep it archived or deliver to your accountant if you prefer.
- Set you up with a digital accounting system so that you will be in full compliance with HMRC’s Digital tax system.
- Provide training and ongoing support in running Xero.
As qualified bookkeepers, we have been doing the day to day financial accounts for sole traders and small limited companies for over seven years.
We cover the Bridgwater area, most of Sedgemoor, the Somerset Levels and the Quantocks.
With the governments introduction of their Making Tax Digital, we are helping many clients move from their manual written books or excel sheets over to digital accounting with Xero. It will make the transition into full digital compliance easier and less stressful in future.
We are best contacted by filling in the website main contact form, available by clicking here.
Liability Insured and registered with HMRC under the Money Laundering Regulations